Canada Goose Mens Chilliwack Bomber Jacket Northern Night
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fur: Removable Fur Ruff. Learn more about the Canada Goose Sustainably Sourced Fur here
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur cuff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps elements out. Unzip from bottom for added range of motion or venting
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower handwarmer pockets, 2 high hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
- Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning
- We think Canada Goose comes up a little slim so if you are inbetween sizes we recommend sizing up.
- Style Code: 7999M
- Please note: These are carry-over styles so there may be slight variations to the internal labeling from the image shown.