Timberland Mens Bradstreet Chukka Boots Brown Leather
This sneaker-inspired men's chukka is responsibly made with Better Leather, sourced from a sustainable tannery rated silver for its sustainability, and an eco-conscious ReBOTL™ fabric lining made using plastic bottles. The boot also features three-layer SensorFlex™ technology for flexibility and an OrthoLite® footbed for support and cushioning.
- GRADE B (see below)
- Made with premium full-grain leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 40% recycled plastic
- Dynamic SensorFlex™ technology is a three-layer system for support, suspension and flexibility
- OrthoLite® footbed keeps feet fresh, cushioned and supported
- Padded collar cushions the ankle
- Rubber outsole
- 100% cotton laces
- Style Ref: A13EE
PLEASE NOTE: These Timberland Boots are sold as Grade B. This means there may be some minor cosmetic issues but more of then than not means there is a slight imperfection to the packaging or they might be missing an original tag. Possible cosmetic imperfections range from natural colour variations in leathers to slight scuffs which in most cases after several wears will become unnoticeable. Grade B boots are original authentic products released by the brand manufacturer with their approval at greatly reduced prices. If you are unhappy with your purchase please return it for a full refund.