Timberland Mens Radford 6 Inch Boots Dark Brown
Timberland's flexible men's boots boast dynamic SensorFlex™ technology in the soles along with Gripstick™ rubber for long-lasting traction. Designed to last in waterproof leather with a TimberDry™ waterproof membrane for added protection.
- GRADE B (see below)
- SensorFlex™ three-layer system offers support, suspension and flexibility
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane
- Premium waterproof full-grain leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- Padded collar
- 100% recycled laces
- 50% recycled PET lining is comfy, breathable and eco-friendly
- Cushioned EVA footbed for support and shock absorption
- Gripstick™ rubber for traction
- Style Ref: A28KA
PLEASE NOTE: These Timberland Boots are sold as Grade B. This means there may be some minor cosmetic issues but more of then than not means there is a slight imperfection to the packaging or they might be missing an original tag. Possible cosmetic imperfections range from natural colour variations in leathers to slight scuffs which in most cases after several wears will become unnoticeable. Grade B boots are original authentic products released by the brand manufacturer with their approval at greatly reduced prices. If you are unhappy with your purchase please return it for a full refund.