Timberland Mens Redwood Falls Waterproof Moc Toe Boots Rust Full Grain
These classic Timberland men's boots are built to hit the trail and help keep your feet protected in any weather. Plus they're made with eco-conscious materials.
- GRADE B (see below)
- Better Leather from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- TimberDry™ waterproof membrane made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
- Rustproof, speed-lace hardware with lace hooks
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining made with at least 40% recycled plastic
- Lightweight OrthoLite® footbed
- Midsole of EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
- Gripstick™ rubber
- Timberland's exclusive multi-directional L7 lug design for superior traction
Style Code: A2EDR
PLEASE NOTE: These Timberland Boots are sold as Grade B. This means there may be some minor cosmetic issues but more of then than not means there is a slight imperfection to the packaging or they might be missing an original tag. Possible cosmetic imperfections range from natural colour variations in leathers to slight scuffs which in most cases after several wears will become unnoticeable. Grade B boots are original authentic products released by the brand manufacturer with their approval at greatly reduced prices. If you are unhappy with your purchase please return it for a full refund.